Southeastern Michigan's favorite 19-year-old singer songwriter hit the scene in 2015 with the release of her debut album "The Hard Way." In 2016, she released her second album "What I Want" followed by a series of singles in 2018 and 2019.
Her songwriting has received recognition by Nashville's Songwriters Association International, with 3 different singles putting her on the "One to Watch" list!
Here's what fans have to say...
- "I love that this song has a quick start and throws you straight in. It has a sort of bright 70's vibe. The singer has a great sound, sort of like Avril Lavigne."
- EXCELLENT vocalist, love love love her unique tone.
- "Love the positive feel of the song. Reminds me of summer."
- "Where it could have turned into a sappy, overused country love ballad, this song turned into a sweet and simple song about confusion in love, but going on the adventure of finding it, anyway. SO nice and refreshing and uplifting!"
- I can so clearly hear this song in a background setting in a country romance on the Hallmark Channel in one of their famed/notorious movies!
-"This song reminds you of all the reasons you loved the teenage years.
-"I'm not going to lie the rhythm is pretty catchy."